1. To provide a broadly based and relevant curriculum in a happy, secure and caring environment.
2. To promote positive attitudes to learning and to help children to develop lively, inquiring minds.
3. To enable all pupils to achieve their full potential in the academic and creative subjects and in physical and social skills.
4. To provide children with an understanding of the Christian religion and its relevance to their everyday lives.
5. To assist children to develop confidence, self respect and independence along with tolerance, honesty, kindness, consideration for others and respect for their environment.